Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Well, for the second year in a row, I didn't get the opportunity to actually watch the Miss America Pageant. Of course, for the second year in a row I pulled in a 33% rating. I got six of the top 15: Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Virginia, California and Kentucky.

I'll be honest, like many others, I was second guessing my top fifteen after the first night of preliminary competition. When my homestate, NC, won the talent preliminary, I really thought we had a shot at our second Miss America. Her talent won, her swimsuit was good. She must've lost it in evening gown and interview...sadness.

But my biggest shock was the loss of all my blonde bombshells. Florida was my highest point getter. i thought she or tennessee would take it all.

The winner is 17 year old Nebraskan, Teresa Skanlan. I can see why she won. She was consistent and she is so well put together for her age. There are those that think she shouldn't have competed at Miss America. They say "she should be in a teen pageant." The reason those divisions are seperate in most pageants is because most teen contestants would get stomped into the ground by the older miss contestants. Well guess what, she stomped the heck out of contestants several years her senior. Just watching her post show interview is proof enough of a legitimate victory. I will say, I hated her dress. It managed to look both virginal and cheap at the same time, but otherwise I like her. I look forward to following her throughout the year.
For Anyone who watched. Who is that assisting the crowning and how many muppets had to die for her outfit?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts