Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday, March 22, 2011


“Winning Miss Alabama was the most exciting feeling of my life. I cried and screamed. It was overwhelming,” Audrey Moore said. “I went in with the goal to win. But I wanted to look back on it and have a good time and make friends as well.”

An Auburn University student, Miss Alabama Audrey Moore who is a sophomore in communication disorders, has credited organizations such as Pi Beta Phi and the Student Government Association in helping her prep for the interview portion involved in pageant competitions. In addition to her preparation for the Miss USA competition, Audrey has hired a personal trainer to get her toned as well as a coach for the swimsuit portion of the competition.
“I hired a new coach to prepare me for Miss USA. I will spend the next few months training while traveling all over the state to promote the official causes of Miss USA, including breast and ovarian cancer,” Moore stated. “Miss Alabama was a whole new experience for me. I competed before, but I had no idea how to walk across a stage in a swimsuit.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts