Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday, March 22, 2011



going into the 2010 Miss USA competition very confident that she can bring home the crown. Miss Mississippi has admitted that she’s a natural when it comes to pageants as she ditched her “tom boy” life to get all dressed up for competition in the 7th grade. But don’t think this girl forgets where she came from and will stick to her southern roots. The one thing that she will be missing from home while in Las Vegas is fried okra.

“They are going to have some culture shock coming their way. I’m going to be okay,” said Breanne Ponder. “I decided I was going to enjoy this, and my goal was to make top ten. I was shocked when they called my name, because other girls have been coached since February and here I am picking out my dress Tuesday before the Saturday pageant.” 20-year-old Breanne Ponder feels very blessed to have won the Miss Mississippi crown as it almost didn’t happen for this young beauty. Due to finances after her father lost his job, the entry fee for the pageant was a lot for her family but they moved forward anyway at the last minute. Grateful for the opportunity, Breanne finished up her classes at the Jones County Junior College and took time off from work at a clothing store to take the next step towards this adventure.
“I guess that’s why I appreciate this opportunity even more,” said Ponder who thinks it would be “awesome” to win the 2010 Miss USA crown. “I’m just a normal college student who has worked in a daycare and now a dress store. Living in Trump Towers and traveling to promote the prevention of breast and ovarian cancer would be a luxury I would never get to experience any other way! Winning the scholarship money would be great too.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts